Freak accident where a girl, two, was electrocuted after putting a mobile phone charger in her mouth in India…

The girl, named Shevar, was visiting her grandparents in the village of Jahangirabad, near Delhi. Her mother Razia left the girl to play while the charging cable was plugged in nearby.

And we all know how kids love to put everything in their miuths… The girl put the cable into her mouth, causing her to be electrocuted.

Akhilesh Pradhan, of Jahangirabad police station, told the Times of India: ‘The family has not approached us with any police complaint, so a case has not been filed.