Amazon Prime Day 2020 will run from 13 to 14 October with many products at reduced prices for hours or for a few minutes. Here’s how it works and how to join the various exclusive offers for Prime customers.
What is Amazon Prime Day 2020 and how it works
Amazon Prime Day is the special day of discounts with tens of thousands of products featured in exclusive offers and promotions for all users who have joined the Amazon Prime program (from the official website ), i.e. the annual renewal plan which includes shipping costs on a large selection of products and access to services such as the Amazon Prime Video video platform . If you haven’t signed up yet, you can take advantage of a 30 day free trial.
Many products will be discounted for both days with the Offers of the Day , others only for a few hours with the Flash Offers , and still others only for a few minutes with the so-called Wow Offers . The window for a possible return of products purchased between now and the end of the year is also increasing with the possibility of returning until January 31, 2021.
Due to Covid-19, the 2020 edition of Amazon Prime Day has undergone a shift in the calendar from the traditional summer location to autumn. More precisely, it will be held from 00.01 on 13 to 23.59 on 14 October with many promotions that have already started and others that will continue for several days later.
The Amazon Prime 2020 offers in preview
Users with Echo devices can ask Alexa for a preview by saying the question “Alexa, what are my Prime Day offers?”. Among the promotions already announced:
Among the previews already known, those of Amazon products :
- 68% discount on 3rd generation Echo Dot devices at 19.99 euros . With Lifx bulb at 24.99 euros and with Smart Plug at 29.99 euros;
- Echo Show with Echo Show 5 at 44.99 euros (instead of 89.99 euros) and Show 8 at 64.99 euros (instead of 129.99 euros);
- Fire Tv Stick 4K Ultra Hd for 39.99 euros (instead of 59.99 euros);
- Discount up to 30 euros on Fire tablets with Fire Hd 8 for 69.99 euros and 7 for 49.99 euros ;
- Discount of 30 euros on Kindle Paperwhite at 94.99 euros .
The discounts up to 30% also involve Amazon brands such as AmazonBasics products of various categories but also other companies such as Fossil smartwatches .
In the Amazon Launchpad selection you will find:
- Head covers Nura – Nuraphone with active noise cancellation to 255 euro ;
- Smart Catapult football harness at € 139.99 ;
- Broadlink Rm4 Pro universal remote control at € 32.19 ;
- Luminaid Packlite Max 2-in-1 2-in-1 charger for 34.99 euros ;
- Toucan smart video doorbell for 62.99 euros .
Among the Lightning Offers, Amazon mentions Fitbit Charge 4 smartband , Lg Oled AI ThinQ OLED65BX6LA TV or Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54-72FF gaming notebook .