We are so used to eating linguine with seafood, that most likely we have never thought of baking them! They actually taste divine! Have a go at it…
• 12 shelled shrimp tails
• 400 g of clams
• 100 ml of dry white wine
• 1 peeled garlic clove
• 1 tablespoon
• chopped parsley
• extra virgin olive oil
- Soak the clams for at least 3 hours in cold water, changing the water 2-3 times to remove the sand. Rinse them and drain them.
- Heat the crushed garlic in a large pan with 1 tablespoon of oil, add the clams, sprinkle with wine and cook them covered, over high heat, for a few minutes, until they are open. Eliminate the broken ones and those remained closed and shell them half.
- Strain the cooking liquid with a strainer lined with gauze and, in a saucepan, reduce it by about half. Add the prawn tails, stir and remove from the heat.
- Boil the linguine in salted water, drain it al dente and transfer it to a large bowl.
- Season them with a little olive oil, the bottom is tightened with the prawns, the clams and the parsley.
- Line 4 small oven dishes with 4 large sheets of baking paper and divide the linguine.
- Close the parcels and put them in a preheated oven at 180° for 5 minutes.
- Serve in the oven dishes and open the cartons directly on the table.