Homemade teething biscuits are easy to prepare. Just follow the recipe below for banana teething biscuits. You will also find a link to 2 other teething biscuits recipe at the bottom…
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup steel cut oats (grind oats in blender till they’re a flour consistency)
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (no added sweetener is needed if bananas are ripe)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon aluminium-free baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE
- Mix dry ingredients. Add in syrup and melted oil. Form date-like shapes and put on greased baking sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C for 30-45 minutes, depending on your oven. Flip them halfway through so that you have a nice golden crisp on both sides of biscuit.
Store in uncovered dish for at least 24 hours which will harden them further. You can also put in freezer and serve cold for extra teething relief! (A hard texture is good so that they don’t break apart while baby is gnawing.)
OTHER RECIPES (CLICK ON TITLE):