Yes, it is possible to enjoy Spaghetti night while living a fit and lean lifestyle. This is accomplished with noodles made from fresh zucchini and a sauce that is simply made and packed with protein. Feel free to sub in ground beef for the minced beef if desired.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 6)
- 900gr minced, grass-fed beef
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 220gr can of tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 zucchini
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
HOW TO PREPARE
- In a large skillet, brown the beef over medium-high heat. Drain the skillet and turn down to medium heat.
- Add in the tomato paste, tomato sauce, chili, cherry tomatoes and sea salt. Mix to combine. Sauté until the cherry tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Peel the green skins from the zucchini, the run through a spiral slicer to create long, thin spaghetti noodles.
- Plate a handful of zucchini noodles topped with the beef sauce and a sprinkle of parsley.