Rich with properties that are important for health and truly delicious cookies with walnuts, ideal for starting the day the right way, in a healthy and nutritious way, or to accompany a cup of hot tea in the afternoon. Walnuts are rich in beneficial properties for health: they contain Omega 3 and Omega 6, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E: the latter essential for slowing down the aging process.
So let’s see, step by step, the recipe for preparing many delicious biscuits with walnuts:
- 90 grams of walnuts
- 160 gr of wholemeal flour
- 90 gr of butter
- 80 gr of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Place the walnuts in the mixer and chop finely.
- Add the flour, sugar, diced butter and a pinch of salt and cinnamon.
- Add the egg and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Form a ball, wrap it in the foil and keep in the refrigerator for about an hour. Meanwhile, heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface keeping a thickness of 4mm. Cut out the biscuits and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until they are golden brown.