- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 4 pieces ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
HOW TO PREPARE
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup salsa and bacon; spread over tortillas.
- Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Just before serving, unwrap and cut tortillas into 1-in. slices.
- Serve with remaining salsa.
Source: Taste of home