Do you love quick and easy? Thiese are hands down the easiest chicken nuggets you will ever make. You only need three ingredients and it comes together in 15 minutes.
It is awesome for meal-prepping and a great way to get in a high protein meal! Not only ideal for kids who just can’t live without their nuggets!
- 450g ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 pouch breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
HOW TO PREPARE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop filling onto prepared baking sheet.
- Once filling is all scooped, form into egg/nugget shapes.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until fully cooked through.