This chocolate banana berry smoothie bowl is just what you need for that boost of energy, either in the morning or at any time of day for that matter!
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen berries of your choice
- ⅓ cup canned coconut milk (shake it up good!)
- ⅓ cup coconut water as needed (or tap water)
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp nut butter of your choice
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
HOW TO PREPARE
- A little bit of the water in the bottom of your high-speed blender, then add banana, cauliflower, berries, coconut milk, cacao powder, nut butter, maple syrup and salt in the blender. Add the rest of the water.
- Blend until smooth, scraping the sides as needed. This will be thick. Add more water if necessary.
- Place in two bowls and eat immediately.