A healthy, nutritious and very tasty breakfast? Nothing better than chocolate muffins, especially if you choose the vegan version. Soft, sweet tooth and cruelty free, these muffins will provide you with a sweet awakening in the morning, even better when accompanied by a healthy orange juice!
Let’s see together how to prepare, step by step, these tasty vegan chocolate muffins:
- 300 gr of organic flour
- 150 gr of brown sugar
- 75 gr of bitter cocoa
- 1 glass of seed oil
- 1 glass of almond milk
- 200 g of pistachios
- 1 sachet of organic yeast
- Sift the flour and then pour into it all the ingredients except pistachios and baking powder.
- Make sure you get a very soft dough to add crumbled pistachios and baking powder.
- Store the mixture in the molds and bake for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- For even more delicious variations, replace the pistachios with almonds, walnuts and other nuts , add pieces of dark chocolate or rice or oatmeal.
- Also, depending on your taste, add a few slices of pear or apple.