Finding desserts that are low in natural sugars is the key for a healthy lifestyle. It will take some time for your taste buds to adjust from enjoying intense, refined sugars to appreciating the subtly and delight of natural, wholesome sugar found in fruit.
This pudding is a spectacular way to enjoy creamy chocolate while avoiding refined sugars entirely. The avocado, banana and dates provide real, usable nutrients and vitamins while pleasing your sweet tooth.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
HOW TO PREPARE
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Place in serving bowls and chill four 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!