If you want to make one of the very best chicken dishes in the world, then you’ll first need to make this easy marinated artichoke recipe.
And by the way, when I say this is an easy one, I’m not kidding…
- 2 boxes frozen artichokes (9 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
HOW TO PREPARE
- Place the frozen artichokes, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and black pepper in a medium size saucepan and simmer over low heat for 18 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, then cool to room temperature before storing in a glass jar in the refrigerator for later use.