Big names among the participating countries taking part, who will succeed on Thursday? Last night, the first semi-final of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest gave us the first 10 finalists for Saturday’s Grand Final, but it is big time to continue the journey and go on to the second semi-final dress and jury rehearsals prior to the main show on Thursday.
At 15:00 CET, the first dress rehearsal will take place at the EXPO Tel Aviv in Israel with the remaining 18 semifinalists of this year’s contest taking the stage, as well as the big 5 countries which must be shown on Thursday’s broadcast. The second dress rehearsal will take place at 21:00 CET and that’s when the juries will cast their votes.
You can see the 18 participating countries below:
- Armenia: Srbuk – Walking Out
- Ireland: Sarah McTernan – 22
- Moldova: Anna Odobescu – Stay
- Switzerland: Luca Hänni – She Got Me
- Latvia: Carousel – That Night
- Romania: Ester Peony – On A Sunday
- Denmark: Leonora – Love Is Forever
- Sweden: John Lundvik – Too Late For Love
- Austria: PÆNDA – Limits
- Croatia: Roko – The Dream
- Malta: Michela – Chameleon
- Lithuania: Jurij Veklenko – Run With The Lions
- Russia: Sergey Lazarev – Scream
- Albania: Jonida Maliqi – Ktheju Tokës
- Norway: KEiiNO – Spirit In The Sky
- The Netherlands: Duncan Laurence – Arcade
- North Macedonia: Tamara Todevska – Proud
- Azerbaijan: Chingiz – Truth
Apart from the 18 competing countries, the juries of the United Kingdom, Germany and Italy will also cast their votes and perform on stage their respective entries as well. Moreover, eurovision.tv will upload their full-length performances after a short clip is released during the live show on Thursday, same procedure run in Stockholm, Kiev and Lisbon.