Sangría feels like an essential this weekend – give our recipe a go for perfect sangria every time!
- A bottle of light red wine
- Spanish brandy, 100 millilitres
- Sparkling water, 300 millilitres
- Oranges, roughly chopped
- Pears, roughly chopped
- Lemons, roughly chopped
- Strawberries, roughly chopped
- Cinnamon, one teaspoon
1. Chop all of your fruit roughly, sprinkling with cinnamon – you can also add a little sugar if you like your Sangría on the sweeter side. Leave to chill in the fridge for an hour, at minimum.
2. Add a good amount of ice to a jug, before adding in your fruit mixture and combining thoroughly.
3. Add wine and brandy, before topping up with sparkling water and mixing thoroughly.