Let’s see together how to prepare this healthy detoxifying soup:
- 500 gr of external leaves of fennels and stems (including green part)
- 2 shallots
- 4 slices of lightly stale bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- Slice the bread, put it in a pan with the oil and the minced garlic and toast it in the oven at 190° for at least 15 minutes, turning it from time to time.
- Wash the green sprigs of fennel and chop finely.
- As soon as the croutons are ready, spread the cream obtained by grinding the green sprigs and let it cool.
- Wash the fennel leaves and stalks well, cut them into slices and place them in boiling salted water. Add the peeled and sliced shallots.
- Lower the heat and continue to cook for another 20 minutes. After this time, pass the soup with the immersion blender, season with the rest of the oil and add salt. Serve with croutons.
- According to your taste, add a pinch of pepper and sprinkle parmesan or pepper on the soup. Or again, add a tablespoon of yoghurt or sour cream.