The apple pie with caramel may seem like a classic apple pie, but it is completely gluten-free and dairy-free.
• 100 g rice drink
• 1 g salt
• 50 g whole eggs
• 70 g seed oil
• 100 g heat-treated rice flour
• 50 g of starch potatoes
• 4 g of chemical yeast
• 400 g of golden apples
• 30 g whole cane sugar
• 20 g of icing sugar
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Peel the apples and cut them into pieces. Store half an apple with the peel for the finish.
- In a container, mix the apples cut into small pieces with the brown sugar and spread them on a silicone mat to form a homogeneous layer.
- Bake at 270°C for 4-5 minutes (use something to help you keep the oven door slightly open to let excess steam out).
- Separately caramelise the granulated sugar in a hot saucepan, adding a little sugar at a time. You should obtain a beautiful dark blond caramel to cook with the hot rice drink.
- After obtaining a homogeneous syrup, let it cool to 30°C and pour it into a mixer with the eggs, salt and seed oil. Mix everything well.
- Put powders in a large bowl and pour the liquid part into the powders. Mix with the whisk until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the apples previously cooked and cooled to the mixture.
- Grease the cake tin with oil and sprinkle the whole inner surface with raw almond powder.
- Pour the mixture up to 3/4 of the cake pan and garnish with apple slices arranged on the surface.
- Sprinkle the surface with icing sugar and bake at 170-180°C for 35-40 minutes. Take out of the oven, let cool and place it on a serving tray.