A recipe of gluten-free egg pasta easy to make and with simple ingredients to find. Ideal for preparing tasty gluten free first meals. Follow the simple steps of the recipe and experiment with tagliatelle, lasagne, cannelloni, tagliolini… A very useful basic preparation for everyone, celiac and not!
• 100 g of rice flour
• 100 g of rice starch
• 200 g of whole eggs
• 60 g of cornmeal flour
• 20 g of extruded powdered cereals
HOW TO PREPARE
- Mix the powders in a mixer with a hook, gradually add the eggs and knead for about 10 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Remove the dough from the mixer, compact it, and cover well with food film; refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Before use, let it cool down to room temperature for 5-10 minutes to facilitate processing.
- Gluten-free egg pasta can be rolled out with a sheeter or a normal rolling pin to create the pasta format you prefer.