This is the basic recipe for gluten-free short pastry, a preparation suitable for making biscuits, pies or bases of other baked cakes. Follow the recipe step by step and remember to roll out the dough with a rolling pin when it is very cold.
• 75 g sugar
• 20 g egg yolk
• 50 g whole egg
• 100 g rice flour
• 25 g of starch potatoes
• 25 g rice starch
• 5 g extruded powder (pulverised rice krispies)
HOW TO PREPARE
- If you use the mixer, mix the butter and sugar with the leaf until you get a smooth and slightly bleached cream.
- Add the eggs with the yolk previously allowed to acclimatize at 20°C.
- Meanwhile dry mix the powders, add to the rest of the ingredients in a planetary mixer and knead the dough for a few seconds at high speed.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper, wrap it with baking paper and let it cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.