The gluten free gnocchi, is healthy and nutritious dish. The gnocchi are prepared in a few minutes and with easily available ingredients, replacing the wheat flour with the rice flour.
• 300 g of rice flour
• 3 whole eggs
• a pinch of salt
HOW TO PREPARE
- What you need to prepare the recipe for gluten-free potato gnocchi : among the useful tools, in addition to the potato masher (or a manual vegetable mill), prepare a grater , a silicone spatula and, less indispensable but pleasant to serve, salads just to decorate your plate.
- Boil the potatoes and, when they are still hot, peel them and pass them in the potato masher, or in a manual vegetable mill.
- Add the rice flour, eggs, salt and nutmeg. Knead until you have obtained a sort of ball similar to that of pizzas.
- Sprinkle a work surface with flour and remove a portion of dough (more or less the size of a peach).
- Work it with your hands sprinkled with flour, until you get long and narrow cylinders.
- Cut them with a knife into small pieces of the desired size. Repeat until the dough is used up.
- Throw the gnocchi in boiling salted water. When they come to the surface they will be cooked.
- We seasoned the gluten-free potato gnocchi with a vegetable soy sauce and sunflower seeds.