Ideal for preparing sandwiches, this bread can also be enjoyed during meals. It is however better to consume it during the day, because it tends to become stale quickly.
You can flavour it to taste by adding chopped walnuts, herbs or whatever your imagination suggests. For a richer version, add 40 grams of sesame seeds and 40 grams of sunflower seeds to the flour.
• dry yeast 12 g active
• 30 g sugar
• 200 ml of warm water
• 200 ml lukewarm milk
• 290 g of brown rice flour
• 160 g of starch potatoes
• 170 g of cornmeal
• 2 teaspoons of salt
• 2 eggs
• 4 tablespoons of oil
• extra virgin olive oil
HOW TO PREPARE
- Place the yeast mixed with the sugar in a bowl, add the milk and warm water, stirring with a whisk and let stand for about ten minutes, until the mixture becomes frothy.
- In another larger bowl, sift the flour and the starch, add the salt, the beaten eggs, the oil and the yeast prepared previously and mix well with a spatula to obtain a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Transfer the dough into a cake mold, insert it into a plastic bag, close it well and let it rest in a warm place for about 40 minutes or until the dough is well risen.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200° for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Once baked, transfer the bread to a grill to cool it completely and serve it in slices.