A drink with a thousand virtues, known since ancient times – The golden milk. It is prepared with turmeric, vegetable milk and almond oil. The beneficial properties of turmeric are enhanced by the rest of the ingredients. The drink, if taken regularly, is a real panacea for the health and well-being of the body. Without forgetting that turmeric, a spice with antiviral and antibacterial properties, helps to prevent colds and seasonal influences.
A drink with an ancient flavour, handed down by the tradition of yoga: one of the teachers was usually advised to his students to encourage elastic joints. And there are many benefits of turmeric: it fights free radicals that cause aging, strengthens the immune system and improves blood circulation.
GOLDEN MILK RECIPE WITH TURMERIC
To prepare this recipe we need a cup as a reference for the measurements.
INGREDIENTS (for turmeric paste)
- Half a cup of turmeric powder
- Half a cup of water
INGREDIENTS (for golden milk)
- A spoonful of turmeric paste
- A cup of vegetable milk
- A teaspoon of sweet almond oil
- Honey (enough to sweeten)
- Start with the preparation of turmeric paste by boiling water and turmeric in a saucepan: stir continuously so that no lumps are created.
- The mixture should be very creamy but not too thick. Once ready, put the mixture in a closed glass container and keep it in the refrigerator for no more than a month.
- To prepare the golden milk, boil a cup of milk and a spoonful of turmeric paste for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour into a cup and add almond oil and honey .
Alternatively, here is a simpler variant of the recipe: pour in a saucepan with boiling water, 40 grams of turmeric and a pinch of grated black pepper. Mix well until you get a thick paste, cover with the transparent film and store in the refrigerator. If necessary, pour a spoonful of the mixture into a cup with warm milk and honey.