The annual fundraising event is here! The 16th Edition of the Good Friday Night Walk is happening again!
Like previous years, all proceeds from the walk will go to Puttinu Cares.
The event will be held during the early hours of Good Friday, the 19th of April.
It is very important to note the following changes to this year’s event:
- This year’s walk will start earlier at 12.30am from the Mellieha Parish Square and not from the Sanctuary of our Lady.
- Due to the Marsa project, the Walk will end at the Granaries (fosos) in Floriana!
- Transport from the Granaries in Floriana to Mellieha will start at 10pm of Thursday 18th April.
- No registration is required but you are being asked to donate a minimum of 10euro for Puttinu Cares.
- To make sure that there is transport for everyone, it is important to call on 99991800 or visit www.walkthewalk.org.mt to inform organiser on how many you will be.
Transport is FREE of charge. Organisers have no connection with other entities organising transport at a fee from other localities. Transport will ONLY be available from the Granaries in Floriana straight to Mellieha both BEFORE and AFTER the walk.
Call on 99991800 to book your Transport or send a message on Facebook for more info!
Let’s break last year’s record for a good cause!