Two great things that go great together! Despite the long list of ingredients, these recipes are SO EASY to make – just toss them together and prepare!
These meatballs make a great snack, and you’ll definitely find other uses for the tzatziki sauce.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 6-8 servings)
For the Meatballs:
- 450g ground grass-fed beef
- 3/4 cup onion, finely diced (set aside a little for the sauce)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- ½ tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Ground pepper, to taste
For the Tzatziki:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 medium minced cucumber, seeds removed.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbsp diced onion
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill (if using dried, use ½ tbsp)
- Sea salt and pepper
HOW TO PREPARE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the meatball ingredients. Form into 2-inch balls, and place them on a baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- When it’s time to serve, put all the tzatziki sauce ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!