These roasted potatoes are even better than fries! We’re convinced of two things. First, this is the best roasted potato recipe out there and second, you should definitely make a batch tonight.
Image: Parker Freierbach
- 2 lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, toss potatoes, oil, garlic, and herbs.
- Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Pour into a 9”-x-13” baking dish.
- Bake until potatoes are golden and fork tender, 40 minutes.