This marinade is ideal for your fish dishes. I find it goes pretty well with salmon fillets, but you can add it to any of your favourite fish or meats! It’s delicious and super easy to make!
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon (lime) juice
- 2 – 3 large garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
HOW TO PREPARE
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lemon/lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place your salmon fillets (or any other protein of your choice) in a large resealable Ziploc bag and pour marinade over. Squeeze as much air out as possible and seal the bag. Gently move fillets around inside the bag to make sure they are all evenly coated. Place flesh side down and let marinate 15 minutes.