Children… you know, are not particularly fond of vegetables, but to feed our children all that is green and healthy is not that difficult. Just finding the right way to present it intelligently and above all involve children in realisation of the dish. A useful suggestion can be this omelette recipe for children, taken from the site of Pianeta Mamma and conceived by the educator Marta Stella Bruzzone. Let’s learn together with her a trick to make the children eat vegetables.
It will only take a few minutes and your children can actively help you with this task, helping to wash the vegetables and mix it all together.
- 2 eggs
- Grana cheese
- Wash the vegetables well, peel and grate or cut them very thin.
- Put everything in a small bowl with the eggs and the parmesan.
- Stir and place in a non-stick pan.
- Solidify the omelette then turn it on the other side.
- Once ready, garnish with a smiley face.