This cake is very simple to make, just a few simple ingredients and, above all, the waste of your fruit and vegetable juices. Every time we prepare a smoothie or we juice fruits and vegetables at home, the fruit and vegetable pulp becomes a waste. Here’s how to recover it in a healthy, greedy and simple way.
- 300 gr of 00 flour
- 120 gr of sugar
- 120 ml of sunflower seed oil
- 200 gr of centrifuged waste pulp
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- Whip the eggs with the sugar until a white and frothy mixture is obtained;
- Now add the oil and the centrifugal waste by mixing it in the mixture;
- Sift the yeast and the flour and add them to the dough;
- Line a mold of 22/24 cm diameter with baking paper;
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20/25 minutes (always check with the toothpick that the inside is cooked)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.