Still at a loss as what to cook for tonight? We suggest the lasagna swirls. A tasty dish, easy to make. And how about making it tastier with a homemade vegan béchamel? Here is the recipe…
INGREDIENTS FOR PASTA
- 500 grams of type 0 flour
- 250 gr of water
- A pinch of salt up
- 10 ml of extra virgin olive oil
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
- Ragout of lentils or
- Vegan white sauce
- Mixed vegetables
- To prepare the pasta, form a fountain of flour on a kitchen surface.
- Pour in water, salt and oil and mix the mixture with a fork.
- As soon as the dough becomes too hard to be worked with the fork, continue to work it with your hands until it becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and create a long rectangle.
- At this point proceed with the preparation of the filling.It can be literally anything you wish, from meat filling to lentil ragout or, for lovers of white lasagna, bechamel veg and vegetables with mushrooms.
- Proceed to making the swivels.
- In the rectangle obtained with the dough pour the chosen filling and carefully level it.
- Roll the dough on itself, until you get a stuffed roll.
- Cut some thick slices a couple of cm and place them in a pan previously greased with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake the swivels for 30 minutes at 160 degrees.