Salmon is a healthy and rich food for our body, even if not really light. Smoked is versatile and ready to use, but fresh can also be used to make many tasty recipes!
The salmon and zucchini lasagna is made with puff pastry filled with ricotta cream, smoked salmon and zucchini. Colourful and light, the salmon lasagne is perfect for a spring meal, fast and sure!
This is the method for this amazing recipe…
- Wash the zucchini and grate them, sauté in a pan with a little oil for a few minutes. Let to set after salting.
- Prepare the bechamel – Blanch the lasagna for a minute in boiling salted water and leave to dry on a dry dishcloth.
- Prepare the ricotta cream in the mixer with a pinch of salt and pepper and a few tablespoons of milk. Spread a veil of béchamel on the bottom of a rectangular pan.
- Form a first layer with lasagna, then the ricotta cream and zucchini.
- Continue with lasagne, ricotta cream and small pieces of salmon.
- Add the minced parsley. Finish off with a generous layer of béchamel sauce.
- Bake the salmon and zucchini lasagna at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, let it cool and serve.