Leftover chicken: instead of throwing them, use them to prepare meatballs, salads, pasta with courgettes; and even a soup!
RECIPE NUMBER 1: PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI
A first possibility is to turn your leftovers into the ingredient of a seasoning for a delicate pasta.
- Gather the remaining meat and finely chop it with a knife or with the help of a mixer.
- Then take 1-2 courgettes: wash, dry and dice.
- Meanwhile, put the water on the stove to cook the pasta.
- In a pan with a little oil, sauté the courgettes and add a handful of chopped parsley; when they have reached the right consistency add the chicken, cook over low heat and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste. Add the pasta drained al dente and mix well before serving.
That was the first chicken leftover recipe… more to follow soon! Keep an eye on our page!