We all know the health benefits that go hand in hand with eating fish. I especially love eating salmon. This marinade recipe gives your salmon fillets a delicious flavour!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, approximately from 2 medium lemons
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 small cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
HOW TO PREPARE
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper until combined.
- Toss it onto the salmon to marinade it before cooking.