Simple, delicious and quick – this recipe is great for a fast weeknight meal but it’s also tasty enough to serve guests.
Little known tip, straight from the fishmonger: frozen-at-sea haddock often is fresher than other varieties since it’s frozen as soon as it is caught … and it’s often less expensive.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 3-4)
- 450g haddock fillets
- 2 tbsp quality olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Dash of Sea salt
- 1 cup green olives (avoid jarred olives if possible)
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and quartered
HOW TO PREPARE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Pat the haddock dry and place in a baking dish that’s been prepared with a light coat of oil.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic and sea salt. Drizzle over the fish.
- Arrange tomato and olives around the fish. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Check fish for doneness – it should easily flake.
Source: Beyond Fit