These are made of items you probably have on hand. Leftover macaroni, diced ham, bread crumbs, and eggs…and they go together in a flash. They’re great for both lunch boxes and after school snacks.
- 2 cups prepared macaroni with cheese
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
HOW TO PREPARE
- Combine macaroni and cheese with eggs, ham, and 1/4 cup bread crumbs. Stir until well combined.
- Spray eight openings in a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Use an ice cream scoop to add 1/2 cup of mixture to each cup.
- Gently press mixture down with your fingers to flatten it into each cup.
- Sprinkle with additional bread crumbs.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes…depending on how soft or firm you prefer your muffins.
- Immediately remove from cups to cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate after 30 minutes of cooling.