You will want to grab a spoon and enjoy every bite of this smoothie bowl! You can use leftover chai spice in your tea or coffee with a little coconut milk or cream.
- ½ large frozen banana, sliced
- ½ cup frozen mango
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp nut butter (almond or your fav)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (almond, cashew, coconut, pea, etc.)
- ½ tsp of the chai spice blend (recipe below)
HOW TO PREPARE
(Optional: toppings of your choice – coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, berries, etc.)
- Mix all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until combined. You might have to scrape the sides or use the plunger, as this will be thick.
- Remove from blender into a bowl, add toppings and enjoy immediately!
- Chai spice blend (this makes more than is needed in the recipe above!)
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tsp ground allspice
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cloves
- 6 tsp ground ginger
- Place all ingredients in a small jar, cover, and shake vigorously to combine. Store remaining blend in an airtight container.