Looking for a decadent treat? This one’s a keeper – make it for yourself or guests.
INGREDIENTS (Makes 4 servings)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup ripe pitted olives
- 4 oz. nitrate-free organic salami (such as Applegate)
HOW TO PREPARE
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the pepper flakes, thyme, rosemary, and garlic and cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the garlic starts to turn golden.
- Add the olives and, constantly stirring, cook for another couple minutes until the olives are warm. Remove from the heat and stir in the orange juice. Place in a serving bowl and serve with sliced salami.