Today’s a holiday but given the circumstances, I do sincerely hope that you’re safe inside your homes. Whilst at home, keep yourself busy (and the kids too) with this simple tasty recipe.
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
HOW TO PREPARE
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir in the milk powder, oats and graham cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-in. balls. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Source: Taste of home