Today’s a holiday but given the circumstances, I do sincerely hope that you’re safe inside your homes. Whilst at home, keep yourself busy (and the kids too) with this simple tasty recipe.
These peanut butter oatmeal balls won’t stick to your hands. Keep them in the refrigerator for handy snacks… we all know we’ve been needing lots of them lately!
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
HOW TO PREPARE
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir in the milk powder, oats and graham cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-in. balls. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Source: Taste of home