These easy, 3 ingredient brownies are sure to please!
- 400gr jar Nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 medium eggs, beaten
- 115gr plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC fan) mark 4 and line a 20.5cm square cake tin with baking parchment.
- Scrape Nutella into a bowl and mix in eggs with a wooden spoon, until the mixture is combined and glossy.
- Mix in flour, then scrape into the lined tin and smooth to level. Bake for 35min, until just set and slightly springy to the touch.
- Cool completely in tin before slicing and serving.