Overnight chia puddings are a great choice if you’re busy in the morning and still want a hearty, refreshing breakfast.
This version is made with cherries but you can easily substituted with frozen berries. Don’t want to use honey? Try a few chopped dates to sweeten it up!
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk (you also can use almond or other nut milk if you’d like)
- 1 cup chopped cherries (frozen or fresh, your choice!)
- 1 tablespoon (to taste) of honey
- Dash of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a glass container and stir well. Cover the container and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- When it’s time to eat, place serving in a bowl and garnish with an optional teaspoon of almond slivers.