Pizza Pancakes are a quick and easy lunch idea that your kids will love! Personalise them with your child’s favourite pizza toppings for a delicious lunch (or dinner for all that matters) in under 30 minutes!
- 2 cups Biscuit/Baking Mix
- 2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Pepperoni chopped
- 1/4 cup Cherry Tomatoes chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup Green Peppers chopped
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce warmed (optional)
HOW TO PREPARE
In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and Italian seasoning.
In another bowl, whisk eggs and milk until blended. Add to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
Stir in the cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes, and peppers.
Preheat griddle to medium heat and lightly grease.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle; cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn, cook until second side is golden brown.
Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping (optional).