Pumpkin is one of the vegetables of the winter season rich in beneficial properties for health. Its delicate pulp is ideal both in sweet and savory preparations. Let’s see how to make these biscuits easily with flakes of dried fruit or chocolate chips.
Here’s what you need to prepare the cookies. The pumpkin goes well with every ingredient in the kitchen, these are the ingredients we suggest, but you can customise the recipe the way you like it!
- 200g of pumpkin
- 200g of flour
- 80g of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50g of sunflower seed oil
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate
- chopped hazelnuts
- chocolate chips to taste
- Whip the eggs with the sugar until a light and fluffy mixture is obtained.
- Clean the pumpkin pulp and cut it into cubes, then boil it in water for about 20 minutes.
- Reduce the pumpkin pulp in a puree and add it to the eggs whipped with the sugar.
- Add the bicarbonate, the flour and sunflower oil, the hazelnuts and the chocolate chips.
- Form the balls with your hands and flatten them in the middle.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place the biscuits.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes turning the cookies after the first 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve on the table!