A simple but tasty recipe: the savory pie with ricotta and salami is a tasty rustic recipe. Very easy to make, it guarantees a good result even for the less experienced and lends itself to many variations on the theme. The salami can be replaced by diced speck or smoked bacon, chives from thyme, marjoram or chervil.
• 300 g of ricotta
• 70 g of salami
• 30 g of grated pecorino cheese
• 1 egg
• black pepper
- To prepare the tart with ricotta and salami, start by putting the ricotta in a bowl with the diced salami, the egg, the grated pecorino and the chopped chives.
- Stir and season with salt and pepper, taking into account that the salami is already savory on its own.
- Line a 22 cm diameter hinged mold covered with parchment paper with the puff pastry, prick the base with the prongs of a fork and pour the prepared mixture inside. Turn the edges of the dough inward and level the filling.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 40-45 minutes or at least until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool for about ten minutes then remove from the mold.
- Serve the savory pie with ricotta and warm salami or at room temperature.