Perfect for the preparation of first courses, side dishes, salads or appetizers, salmon is also a food rich in properties important for our health.
It is in fact a fish rich in Omega 3 able to lower the level of cholesterol, slow down the aging process and combat osteoporosis. The quantity of polyunsaturated fats, on the other hand, is able to slow down the decline in mental abilities. No less important are the large amounts of vitamin D contained in salmon, a nutrient that can promote calcium absorption. In addition to vitamin D, salmon also contains moderate amounts of vitamins B6 and B12 and minerals such as phosphorusand selenium. All important features that make salmon a food to take to the table often.
Here then is a tasty recipe, not only nutritious but also tasty: the salmon rolls.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 minutes
INGREDIENTS (5 rolls)
- 5 slices of smoked salmon
- Creamy cheese of your choice
- 100 g of rocket
- Parsley (enough)
- Extra virgin olive oil (enough)
- Salt and pepper (enough)
- Place the selected cream cheese and finely chopped rocket in a bowl, add a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread the mixture on each slice of salmon and then wrap it on itself in order to create the roulade.
- Once all the rolls have been prepared, season with a little oil and add chopped parsley.
As an alternative to rocket, use spinach or asparagus.