With a delicate and delicious flavour when tasted with toasted bread, salmon soup is a healthy and nutritious dish. Our recipe also includes the presence of scampi, cream and fresh dill leaves: a perfect combination.
Let’s see together how to prepare:
INGREDIENTS (for 4 people)
- 400 gr of salmon
- 500 grams of prawns
- 10 gr of tomato paste
- 300 gr of liquid cream
- Dill seeds
- Leaves of fresh dill
- Cook the prawns in the oven at 150 degrees for about 10 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Put the dill seeds and tomato paste in a saucepan filled with water and cook for about 20 minutes. After this time let the mixture rest for about 2 hours.
- Filter the broth and, over a low flame, reduce it by half.
- Add the cream to the broth and boil.
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, arrange them raw in the dish, pour the soup and decorate with the dill.