A fast and easy Italian Pasta Dish: Shrimp and Tomato Pasta made with cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, add a little hot pepper and make it as spicy as you like. A delicious Shrimp pasta dish that will become one of favourite pasta recipes.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup small shrimp
- 20-25 in small tomatoes cut half (cherry tomatoes)
- 1/4 grams cut chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- pinch or 2 of hot pepper flakes (if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 – 3 leaves fresh basil chopped
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
In a medium frying pan add olive oil and garlic cook for approximately 30 seconds, then add the shrimp, tomatoes, parsley, oregano, salt, hot pepper flakes and basil.
Stir to mix, cooking on low to medium heat for approximately 10-15 minutes (stirring occasionally) until shrimp is cooked (pink and opaque) and sauce has thickened.
Add cooked pasta and a half ladel of pasta water.
Toss and cook on medium high for about 30 seconds. Serve immediately. Enjoy!