This is a meal prep classic. You’ll have lots of chicken for your weekday lunches and dinners!
- 1.5 to 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp chicken broth
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1.5 tbsp onion powder
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker for 4 to 6 hours (until done and very tender).
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and, using two forks, shred.
- Return meat to crockpot to combine with remaining spice mixture.
- Use in your favorite recipe – it’s perfect for salads, as a stuffing for sweet potatoes, or in tacos. Yum!