INGREDIENTS (For 4 persons)
- 350 g of tagliatelle
- 80 g of walnuts
- 70 g of breadcrumbs
- 1 package of cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Take a pot with plenty of salted water and put it on the stove.
- Meanwhile prepare the seasoning: take a pan, pour a little olive oil and brown the garlic cloves. At this point add the breadcrumbs, the nut kernels and the cream. Cook for a few minutes to flavor the sauce, then remove the garlic and turn off the heat, keeping the sauce warm.
- When the water has reached the boiling point, throw the pasta and, while waiting for the cooking, check your walnut sauce: if you notice that it is too thick, dilute it with a ladle of cooking water of the tagliatelle.
- Drain the pasta al dente, finish cooking it in the pan with the walnuts and sauté and mix well for a few minutes.
- Finish off with a handful of black pepper, add a sprinkling of chopped parsley for the final decoration and serve the hot dish!
- If you prefer, you can chop the walnuts, to make sure that there is a more elegant mixture, even if usually left whole, are appreciated more.
- In place of the cream, you can use ricotta, because the combination with walnuts is very tasty.