You have little time available but don’t want to give up the pleasure of having breakfast or a snack with a good homemade cake? Here is the recipe for you: the 12-spoon cake.
Quick to prepare, the 12-spoon cake is made up of easily available ingredients such as eggs, sugar, oil and flour. A simple, healthy and genuine but at the same time very tasty dessert, recovering the simple foods they had at home. And once ready try to enrich it with raisins, chocolate drops or with delicious custard…
So let’s see how to prepare, step by step, this delicious 12-spoon cake, perfect to soak in milk or as a snack for the children’s snack at school.
- 12 tablespoons of flour
- 12 tablespoons of sugar
- 12 tablespoons of water, milk or fruit juice
- 10 tablespoons of oil
- 2 large or 3 small eggs
- The grated rind of a lemon
- A sachet of vanilla sugar
- A sachet of vanilla yeast
- Butter and flour (enough to grease the mold)
- Icing sugar (as required)
- Whip the sugar with theeggs and then add the lemon peel and the vanilla sugar sachet;
- Add the oil, flour and water or milk or fruit juices you have chosen and mix until a perfectly homogeneous mixture is obtained;
- Also add a sachet of vanilla yeast and blend it until it has melted perfectly;
- Heat the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees and grease and flour a mold;
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until the surface of your cake has taken on a light brown color. To check that the cake is cooked, you can do the toothpick test.