This one’s for all the Kinder fingers lovers! We might be in our thirties, but we love our Kinder fingers… We will call this one – The Kinder fingers pie!
FOR FROZEN PASTA
• 300 g of 00 flour
• 1 egg
• 1 egg yolk
• 100 g caster sugar
• 150 g cold butter
• 1/2 vanilla bean
• grated 1/2 lemon rind
• 100 g drops of dark chocolate
• 4 g baking powder for cakes (about half a teaspoon)
FOR FILLING • 24 Kinder chocolate bars
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. To make the tart with Kinder bars, start preparing the shortcrust pastry: pour the flour, yeast, sugar, egg, egg yolk, cubed cold butter, vanilla seeds, chocolate drops into the bowl of the mixer and the grated lemon rind.
2. With the hook mounted, mix everything at low speed until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Quickly form a smooth dough with your hands, wrap it in cling film and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. After the rest time, divide it in half. Roll it out with a rolling pin on a freshly floured work surface, keeping the rest in the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap.
4. Bring it to a thickness of about 5 mm and line the bottom and the edges of a square mold of 23 cm each side, covered with parchment paper.
5. Lay the chocolate bars side by side inside each other.
6. Cover with the remaining pastry after spreading it in the same way as the previous half. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° and cook for 25-30 minutes. Take out the tart with Kinder bars and leave it to cool before turning it to shape and serve it.