Tired of the usual recipes? Now that pumpkins are in season, we should make the most of them and not only for our Halloween decorations!
Prepare this pumpkin bun with porcini and tomino filante Alida, a healthy and simple sandwich. Exquisitely cheeky!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE DOUGH (of about 8 sandwiches of 90-95g each):
- 210g of flour 0,
- 210g of 00 w350 flour,
- 185g of whole fresh milk,
- 15g of fresh yeast (or 5g dry),
- 1 tablespoon of malt barley (optional),
- 40g of sugar,
- 10g of fine salt,
- 35g of butter at room temperature,
- 1 whole egg,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 20g of mixing water,
- ½ glass of milk, sesame seeds
INFREDIENTS FOR 4 SANDWICHES:
- 4 porcini mushrooms,
- 1 bunch of parsley,
- 4 Piedmontese tomini,
- ½ pumpkin,
- fresh spinach,
- red beets,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- seed oil,
- extra virgin olive oil,
- 4 Buns.
INGREDIENTS FOR TERIYAKI SAUCE:
- 125 ml of soy,
- 2 tablespoons of mirin,
- 1 tablespoon of sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of oil.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Put the flour, milk, egg, yolk, malt and melted yeast in a large bowl.
- Mix with your hands for about 5 minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture and then add the chopped butter, salt and a drop of water.
- Knead for another 5 minutes, leave for 10 minutes and knead again.
- Put the dough in a greased container with a drizzle of oil, cover with plastic wrap and leave to rest about 1.30 / 2h at room temperature, until it has doubled in volume.
- Once ready, place the dough on the work table and weigh about 8 portions of 90-95g with the help of the scale.
- Work each portion on the counter until you have a nice smooth closed ball.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet with parchment paper on the bottom, trying not to put them too close, they will grow at least double.
- Once placed in the pan, cover again with the film and leave to rise again for about 1 hour. If by touching them gently with a finger the imprint is reabsorbed slowly, then they are ready for cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 175-180 ° C (depending on the power of the oven), brush the buns with the milk and sprinkle them with sesame. Try to be delicate and make sure they don’t deflate. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, you will see the beautiful golden buns. Allow to cool on a rack before cutting.
- Cut the pumpkin into thick slices and put it in the oven at 180° until it becomes soft and crunchy. Meanwhile, prepare the teriyaki sauce by boiling the soya, mirin, sugar and oil you reduce to a boil in a saucepan, it does not become creamy. Brush the pumpkin with the teriyaki sauce before putting it in the sandwich.
- Clean the mushrooms, divide the stems from the chapels, cut the first into thin slices and marinate them with a little olive oil, chopped parsley and salt. Then grill the chapels on a hot grill without adding fat.
- Sauté the red beets in a pan with garlic and a little seed oil for 1 minute. Finally, before composing the sandwich, grill the tomino in the same grid used for the mushrooms until it becomes stringy.