We all know how important it is to try not to waste any food. And so this recipe is the right one for this purpose, because it helps us use the cauliflower in its entirety.
Even cauliflower, whose waste we are accustomed to mechanically insert into the trash can, can be used in its entirety. Leaves, cores and stems. Everything to reuse, having fun in the kitchen, looking for an original recipe, and with the aim of avoiding useless waste of things we bought. And then cauliflower is rich in beneficial properties for health. Here is the step by step method of how to prepare this delicious soup with a delicate taste.
- Cauliflower scraps (leaves, inner core, flower stalks)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash all the cauliflower scraps and then cut them into small pieces.
- Sauté a thinly chopped onion in a saucepan with a little oil and then add the cauliflower and the nuts. Mix so that the ingredients are well blended, cover completely with water and cook until the soup reaches the desired cooking.
- According to your taste, consider whether to blend everything or not.
- Serve the soup with the croutons.